The football game at the historic Rose Bowl is a favorite part of UCLA Bruin Family Weekend and a great way to connect with your student.
Game Time & Ticket Pricing
UCLA will take on Utah at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena on Friday, October 26.
Kickoff is at 7:30 p.m.
For your convenience, you can buy tickets when you register for Bruin Family Weekend. Purchased football tickets will be included in your registration packet when you check in at Bruin Family Weekend. Any football tickets not picked up by 2:00 p.m. on Friday will be available at will call at the Rose Bowl after 4:30 p.m.
- View the Rose Bowl seating chart.
- View your options for transportation to the Rose Bowl.
- Tickets to the UCLA vs. Utah football game are nonrefundable after 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, October 17. Please call (310) 794-2378 if you wish to cancel.
Rose Bowl Bag Policy
A clear bag policy has been implemented for all events at the Rose Bowl. Please review the policy before arriving at the stadium.
Bruin Premium Section
Reserved seats, near the 30-yard line
General Admission Student Section
Lively section, end zone
- Students stand to cheer for most of the game. Sit here if you would like to experience Bruin football as your student does.
- Purchase a guest ticket for the General Admission Student Section when you register for Bruin Family Weekend.
- To sit in the Student Section, your student must have already purchased his or her own general admission student section ticket at the Central Ticket Office (CTO) on campus or have a Den Pass.
Bench Seating Adult (Ages 13 and up)
Reserved bleacher seats, end zone
- Sections 1L, 22-H, 23-L, 23-H, 23A
Bench Seating Youth (Ages 3–12 years)
Reserved bleacher seats, end zone
- Sections 1L, 22-H, 23-L, 23H, 23A
Chancellor's Bruin Game Day Party
Join other Bruin fans three hours prior to kickoff in the UCLA Fan Zone at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena.
- Meet Chancellor Gene Block and Mrs. Carol Block.
- Enjoy a delicious buffet and beverages.
- Watch national broadcasts of NCAA football games.
Purchase tickets when you register for Bruin Family Weekend. Space is limited.
- View the UCLA Fan Zone map.
- Space is limited; registration at the event is not available.
- Admission to the Chancellor's Bruin Game Day Party does not include your game ticket.
- You must purchase admission for your UCLA student if he or she plans to attend the party with you.
- Admission to the Chancellor’s Bruin Game Day Party is nonrefundable after 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, October 17. Please call (310) 794-2378 if you wish to cancel.
Transportation to the Rose Bowl
The stadium is in Pasadena, about 25 miles from campus. Allow at least two hours to drive from UCLA to the Rose Bowl.
Drive on your own and park at the Rose Bowl
Parking at the Rose Bowl is $30 the day of the game.
Parking is $25 if purchased prior to game day. Choose "single-game parking" for October 26 here. Price is subject to change.
Directions from UCLA: Go west on Sunset Boulevard; take the 405 Freeway north; proceed east (right) on the 101 Freeway, then east on the 134 Freeway toward Pasadena; exit at Linda Vista/San Rafael off-ramp; turn right off the exit; turn left on Linda Vista; stay to the right at the fork and proceed to Salvia Cañon; turn right on Salvia Cañon to West Drive and proceed into the parking lots.
Drive on your own, park off-site and ride the shuttle
Parking in the Parsons Complex lot is $18 and includes a free round-trip shuttle ride to and from Lot B at the stadium. The shuttle starts running three hours prior to kickoff and stops one hour after the game ends. Parsons is located at 100 W. Walnut Street, Pasadena, CA 91124, and access to parking is off Fair Oaks Avenue.
Directions from UCLA: Go west on Sunset Boulevard; take the 405 Freeway north; proceed east (right) on the 101 Freeway; then east on the 134 Freeway toward Pasadena; exit at Fair Oaks Avenue/Marengo Avenue and merge onto Corson Street; turn right at Fair Oaks Avenue; turn right at Walnut Street.
Student Rooter Buses
Your student can purchase a ticket for you to ride with him or her on the student rooter bus from UCLA to the Rose Bowl and back. Tickets must be purchased at www.uclabruins.com/theden or at the Central Ticket Office on campus.
- Bus tickets are $12 per student and $25 per guest.
- Deadline to purchase tickets is 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, October 24.
- If available, guest tickets can also be purchased at the Central Ticket Office booth at Bruin Central.
- Buses will begin leaving at 5:00 p.m., two and a half hours prior to kickoff. The last bus will depart at 6:00 p.m., 90 minutes prior to kickoff.
- Buses depart from Charles E. Young Drive West near De Neve Plaza.
- Buses returning to campus begin leaving the Rose Bowl during the fourth quarter. The last bus back to UCLA leaves 30 minutes after the end of the game.
- Taxi Services
If you are using ridesharing services like Uber and Lyft, please note that on game day, the rideshare pick-up/drop-off location near the Rose Bowl is on Colorado Boulevard between St. John Avenue and Pasadena Avenue.
From there, you can get to and from the Rose Bowl via a complimentary shuttle at the nearby Parsons Complex, 100 W. Walnut Street, Pasadena, CA 91124. The shuttle starts running three hours prior to kickoff and stops one hour after the game ends.
To walk from the rideshare location to the stadium shuttle stop, head east on Colorado toward Pasadena Avenue, then north on Pasadena Avenue. Shuttles will be located at the Parsons Complex lot between Union Street and Walnut Street.
For more information on ridesharing to the Rose Bowl, click here.